Monday 5 October 2015



"I Wish You More"by Amy Krouse Rosenthal

Writing our own wishes:

Grade 2

" I wish you more sun, than wind!" Koala
"I wish you more trees, than weeds!" Wolf
"I wish you more can, than can`t!" Cheetah
" I wish you more brave, than afraid!" Leopard
" I wish you more care, than scare!" Pony
" I wish you more kisses, than misses!"Kangaroo
"I wish you more calm, than scared!" Fox
" I wish you more peas, than bees!" Dragon
" I wish you more fun, than done!" Eagle
"I wish you more health than, breaking your leg." Unicorn

Grade 1
" I wish you more smiles, than tears!" Owl
" I wish you more wishes, than misses!"Kitty
"I wish you more hugs, than bugs!" Lion
" I wish you more hugs, than eewwwws!" Panther
" I wish you more love, than not." Elephant
" I wish you more dreams, than screams!" Panda
" I wish you more fairs, than bears!" Zebra
"I wish you more cheese, than weeds!" Turtle
" I wish you more fun, than punished !"Cobra
" I wish you more me`s, than you`s!" Meerkat
"I wish you more cats, than rats!" Wild Dog

Our crazy Minion "iread" sticks help us to read each word!